xEasycorex.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

+32
REB
Raku
DirtyJersian
æther
xThe_Journeyx
ColoradoSurfer
RoE Burgess
intelamber
StartToday83
drawmenaked
Dominopolisfng
UWFBOY
JER
crofty
lilysyg
save my soul
mario-182
tEetotAlLeR
ValentinOTL
quitmyscene
pan182
axelmoore
calebxnelson
Cxltxn
Bobert612
ilan
Pete
notoriousxxx
VorakFNG
edukai
thenoid
fasteer
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by fasteer Wed Apr 07 2010, 13:02

Before start posting, it would be cool if we introduce ourselves a little more.
So Here I go.
My name's Josué I'm 19 years old and I'm From Barcelona, Spain. I used to play bass in my band, now try to sing. I used to do skateboarding but I quit 'cause my lazyness. I like punk music and it's derivates,
melodic punk, skatepunk, melodic hardcore, kinda pop punk and hardcore, and as you can see, nowadays i'm entering into that easycore stuff. I preffer harder pop punk. I like football (soccer)
I'm studing and "looking for a job" and not much.
I Don't drink and don't do drugs but I'm not really edge.
Spain "easycore" scene is bad as hell (a.k.a no bands)
that's all, just a regular guy.

fasteer

http://www.lastfm.es/user/fasteer

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Post by thenoid Wed Apr 07 2010, 14:20

I'm Anthony. I try to spend as much time as possible over at the blog when I am home. Lately I've been listening to pretty much all Hardcore influenced Pop Punk music. I have a shitty job at a restaurant, I stopped going to school because I fucking hated it, and I love going to shows. I spend way too much money on music and music merch. Shit I think you guys need to get into, for TV: Lost, The Life And Times Of Tim and check out the old show Firefly. For Music: Late Nite Wars and Maker.
thenoid
thenoid

http://xeasycorex.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edukai Wed Apr 07 2010, 15:17

My name's Tom, i'm 25 years old and i'm from Belgium.
I spend a lot of time working as a childcare worker, this for about 5 years or so.
When i'm not working i go snowboarding.
just making the best of life... Smile
edukai
edukai

Back to top Go down

Post by VorakFNG Wed Apr 07 2010, 18:15

Hey dudes! My name is Cade and I play bass in Fortune and Glory. We're from Madison, Wisconsin, which may sound cool but its super dull. My day job is IT support for CDW (www.cdw.com), which is also super dull. Just trying to keep it posi and keep this band moving forward.

VorakFNG

Back to top Go down

Post by notoriousxxx Thu Apr 08 2010, 16:38

Yo what up guys. Im Brad, im from New South Wales in Australia. I play guitar and drums and love my pop punk and melodic hardcore. Im 17 and finishing school (in year 12). I spend way to much time listening to music and playing guitar and waste all my money on merch and shows. I guess im straight edge, but im not militant about it or anything. I hope i can contribute in some small way to the forum/blog Very Happy
notoriousxxx
notoriousxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete Fri Apr 09 2010, 16:19

Hey, I'm Pete. I'm from Portugal and I'm 18, starting to get into playing guitar and drums. I learned how to play the clarinet as a kid but I just didn't like it, I guess, and now I've become more oriented towards drumming and stuff. Started getting into easycore because of Four Year Strong (my favourite band) and I just kept searching for more bands along their lines.
In Portugal, there is no easycore scene. Asides from myself, the only person that I know likes this type of music is my best friend, so you can see how popular it is..

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by ilan Sun Apr 11 2010, 18:12

Hey guys, I'm Ilan (pronounced ee-lahn). I just turned 21 and I'm a junior at Montclair State University (it's in North Jersey, I'm a psych major with no interest at all) and I'm from central New Jersey. I've been playing guitar since I was in 3rd grade and within the past 5 years or so I've picked up bass, drums, and piano. I don't spend much time watching tv, but some favorite shows are Scrubs, The Office, South Park, and Boy Meets World. I think I really hit all ends of music when it comes to my taste, but some favorites are ska, pop punk, hardcore, and then lots of bands in other genres (the beatles are my favorite band). In my spare time I like to record pop punk covers of popular songs in my basement (search Ilan Makes Noise! on youtube- shitty quality music, fun covers, recorded all by one shitty dude) and I'm trying to get out a decent demo of my own music I've been writing this past year. Recently I've been spending way too much money trying to build up my Beatles vinyl collection. I'm a decent dude, so don't be shy.
ilan
ilan

Back to top Go down

Post by thenoid Sun Apr 11 2010, 21:29

ilan wrote:Recently I've been spending way too much money trying to build up my Beatles vinyl collection

Hell Yes. Spending way too much money on music is the only way to live.
thenoid
thenoid

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty fam

Post by Bobert612 Mon Apr 12 2010, 04:16

YO what up family... This is Robby K coming straight from the 216, Cleveland, OHIO REPRESENT!!!....haha
basically i love music more than any person probably should and i listen to a mixture of things that should never be brought together in anyone's itunes. Most of all though my heart lies with pop punk. I spend way too much money on everything and love supporting up and coming, or just hard working bands that need a few bucks for gas and dont have any merch that im into. Im an avid vinyl collector AND listener... Im an open book full of long road trips, sing alongs, and multiple climaxes. In my 23 years of living i've done more super rad things then most people my age. i like lots of things...skate, rollerblade, snowboard, play guitar occasionally, sing my heart out, tennis, caves, camping, rollercoasters, traveling, audio/video production, my XBOX, vinyl, toys, ebay, animals(cats), partiess, and busting a move.

basically my life.
I wouldn't trade it for the world
but i might consider super rare vinyl

Bobert612

Back to top Go down

Post by Cxltxn Mon Apr 12 2010, 06:17

Hey I'm Colton.

I'm pretty into music. Mostly stuff within punk or metal. Some of my top 3 favorite bands are The Wonder Years, blink-182, and Brand New although I dig lots of stuff. Check out my last.fm account here. I enjoy going to shows quite a bit although I live in Manitoba, Canada so we get hardly any here. I've been to about 25 shows I think which is a pretty big deal for where I live haha. Next one is ADTR and August Burns Red!

I currently have no idea what I'm doing with my life even though I just finished my first year of university. University pretty much sucks. I'm working nights now doing peoples tax returns which is pretty shitty but I get to rock out to my iPod all night so it's not so bad.

I also do some crazy shit called tricking (check out one of my videos here), it's pretty rad.

I don't really remember when I first stumbled upon xEasycorex although I think it was some time this past summer and now I check it pretty much every day. Easily my favorite music blog and I'm pretty stoked we've got this forum now.
Cxltxn
Cxltxn

Back to top Go down

Post by fasteer Mon Apr 12 2010, 10:11

Cxltxn wrote:
I also do some crazy shit called tricking (check out one of my videos here), it's pretty rad.

wow dude, that's amazing, it's like windmills haha. You do that at shows?

fasteer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilan Mon Apr 12 2010, 17:24

Cxltxn wrote:I also do some crazy shit called tricking (check out one of my videos here), it's pretty rad.

dude this rules so hard you gotta get footage of that madness at shows.
ilan
ilan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cxltxn Mon Apr 12 2010, 19:03

fasteer wrote:wow dude, that's amazing, it's like windmills haha. You do that at shows?
ilan wrote:dude this rules so hard you gotta get footage of that madness at shows.
Haha thanks guys. Yeah I do. When I saw Four Year Strong I ran and jumped up on to the stage during the breakdown of It Must Really Suck and busted a backflip. I've actually backflipped on stage with Silverstein and blessthefall too. When I did it while blessthefall was playing, Beau actually stopped singing and yelled "Holy crap!" so it was pretty funny. I'd try and get someone to film it at the ADTR concert tongue
Cxltxn
Cxltxn

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by calebxnelson Fri Apr 16 2010, 15:23

My name is Caleb. My favorite band is New Found Glory. I play drums in a band called The Initiative.

www.myspace.com/ohioinitiative
calebxnelson
calebxnelson

http://www.mypace.com/ohioinitative

Back to top Go down

Post by axelmoore Mon Apr 19 2010, 19:25

Ello!
I'm Alex, im 21 from the Eastmidlands UK! i go to Leicester University, I have a beard and wear a flat cap. I love Easycore, I'm mental for it.
My favourite band is probably SYG, though i proper love The WonderYears and a whole bunch of others aswell (Fireworks, FYS, Tiefighter etc).
Me and a mate do a show on our Uni radio, called Only The Sickest, we're on every Saturday form midnight ( UK time, though we're off air atm for easterbreak) we play a load of Easycore along with a whole bunch of other good stuff (punk, hardcore etc)
I proper love the blog, it's like a bible, and i hope to contribute to these forums as much as i can.
cheers Smile Alex.
axelmoore
axelmoore

http://www.myspace.com/axelmoore

Back to top Go down

INTRODUCE YOURSELF Empty HEY GUYS!

Post by pan182 Sat Apr 24 2010, 00:00

i'm from brazil and i love music (duh obvious) - specially pop punk bands. yea, my favorite band is blink-182 (as you might see) clown

i like many bands that are not easycore or even pop punk, but my favorite bands are blink, new found glory, four year strong, set your goals, the ataris, all time low, me vs hero, nofx - and the list goes on...

i think that a forum is a great way to share bands, to talk about nothing, discuss...

that's it, Easycore FTW!
see you cheers cheers
pan182
pan182

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/pan182

Back to top Go down

Post by fasteer Sat Apr 24 2010, 11:28

having a tom delonge pic is not a little bit gay??
hahaha

fasteer

Back to top Go down

Post by quitmyscene Sat Apr 24 2010, 11:57

My name is Cassidy Myers (i'm a dude) and i live near Tacoma, WA. I book a lot of shows in the city of Olympia, WA. I collect vinyl, and take pictures, but not so much anymore. I actually don't like the term easycore to describe pop-punk bands. I'm very traditional listener of pop-punk and don't like heavy breakdowns in my pop-punk. I grew up on bands like Green Day, MxPx, Slick Shoes, and New Found Glory. Some of my favorite pop-punk bands are New Found Glory, Broadway Calls, This Time Next Year, Fireworks, Title Fight, Man Overboard, Half Hearted Hero, Transit, and First To Leave.

If you need a show booked or interested in seeing my past shows, check out the myspace at: www.myspace.com/quitmyscene
quitmyscene
quitmyscene

https://www.facebook.com/betterdaysrecords

Back to top Go down

Post by pan182 Sat Apr 24 2010, 13:24

fasteer wrote:having a tom delonge pic is not a little bit gay??
hahaha

why? i think it's ok, he's been my idol since i was 13!
pan182
pan182

http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/pan182

Back to top Go down

Post by ValentinOTL Sat Apr 24 2010, 21:28

Hey guys! Some of you already know a bit about me from the chatango box but here I go.
I'm 21, I was born and raised in a little french city between a wonderful lake and the french alps (that's why I love snowboarding). I also used to skateboard a lot and of course I love music (especially pop punk and hardcore music).
I used to play bass in a band with the singer and the guitarist of CNCC but now that I live and study in another city called Lyon I started another band with childhood friends called OFF THE LEAGUE (www.myspace.com/offtheleague) and hopefully we'll record our own ep this summer...
Well that's about it, I hope to see some of you at shows and exchange good music Wink
ValentinOTL
ValentinOTL

http://offtheleague.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tEetotAlLeR Sun Apr 25 2010, 04:40

fasteer wrote:Before start posting, it would be cool if we introduce ourselves a little more.
So Here I go.
My name's Josué I'm 19 years old and I'm From Barcelona, Spain. .
are you the same fasteer from sk8punkers?

btw I'm Rene!
i'm 20, i'm from La Serena, Chile (South America xd) and i'm straight edge
i've been listening easycore since last summer (winter for many of you) and i'm really into it now.
i like video games, music, drawing, painting and spend time with my family and friends.
i used to do some skatebording but after many pairs of expensive shoes screwed and lack of time i quitted Sad
now i'm in my 5th term of university and freezin in front of my pc writing down this shitty description bout myself Very Happy

i just hope spend a good time in this forum. meet nice ppl!

cya around dudes!

p.s. i'm a member of lockerz i you wanna get invited send me a pm Very Happy Shocked
tEetotAlLeR
tEetotAlLeR

Back to top Go down

Post by thenoid Sun Apr 25 2010, 04:53

tEetotAlLeR wrote:

yeah i'm pretty sure that's him.
thenoid
thenoid

Back to top Go down

Post by fasteer Sun Apr 25 2010, 12:04

thenoid wrote:
tEetotAlLeR wrote:

yeah i'm pretty sure that's him.

of course I am "Irrelevant Mind"!!
nice to see you here.

fasteer

Back to top Go down

Post by mario-182 Sun Apr 25 2010, 13:16

Hi everyone! Name's Mario, born in Chile, but live in Australia
I've been listening to Pop Punk since '00. I've also always loved older Punk and Ska Punk, but in the last few years I've heavily been into Hardcore and Easycore
I'm doing a Bachelor of IT at uni, used to skate a fair bit, bit of a gamer/geek, been straight edge since late last year, love going out with friends, y'know, the usual
You might know me if you've ever been on PunkDisasters.com, though noone does anymore
Looking forward to being part of the community and helping out
mario-182
mario-182

http://www.mario-182.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tEetotAlLeR Sun Apr 25 2010, 13:51

mario-182 wrote:Hi everyone! Name's Mario, born in Chile, but live in Australia

it's nice seein chilean ppl over here
where were you born?

fasteer wrote: of course I am "Irrelevant Mind"!!
nice to see you here

hahhaha same here dude!, Irrelevantmind's taking over the Net Twisted Evil
tEetotAlLeR
tEetotAlLeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum